Every kid who drops off a letter to Santa will receive a personal reply. The mailbox will be set up in front of Meridian City Hall from Thursday, November 25 - Thursday, December 17.
Santa will read each and every letter! Of course, he wants to know what each kiddo wants under the tree on Christmas morning. But, he also loves to know other things too like; what makes them smile and their favorite kind of Christmas treat!
There is no need to add return postage, but don't forget to make the return address clear and legible so the elves can get the addresses correct.
Meridian City Hall is located at 33 E. Broadway in downtown Meridian. Look for the bright red box.
1. Zoom with Santa is meant for kids ages 4-12. Since Santa can't make as many in-person visits as he is used to, the elves has asked us to do our best to keep these special Zoom calls for the youngest in Meridian - the true believers.
2. The time will be reserved for you. If you can't make it please contact our lead elf and let her know so another kid might be able to jump into that time slot. There are very limited spaces, so we can not guarantee another time slot once you cancel. E-mail
3. The Zoom with Santa does require internet service. Free internet service is available in multiple locations including the parking lot of Meridian City Hall. Any phone, tablet or computer that is capable of accessing the internet will work!
4. The elves have asked parents to share a few tid-bits of information so Santa can mention them during his visit. These questions are optional on the reservation form.
5. If you are not familiar with the software Zoom, please take a little time to explore it before the meeting so you know how to set up the camera and turn on the microphone. It's free.
6. Please read the directions on the reservation carefully.